There is an epidemic of immature leadership in the Body of Christ today. Many leaders behind the scenes act like popular spoiled children, but are highly gifted when it comes to manifesting their calling.
Failed Kingdom Mentoring
In my own personal immaturity I used to think that it was just a personal situation, but as I have had to grow in manhood, not gifting I realized that it was a lack of mature spiritual parenting and mentoring that has birthed this “gift minded/preaching minded/proud” generation.
Here is why there is a need for true Kingdom Mentoring/Covering
- A mature Kingdom Mentor will get you beyond the immaturity of “gift level thinking”
- A mature Kingdom Mentor will train you from the scriptures and bring you into a place where the Holy Spirit will begin to grow you in love, not just gifting and cause your ministry to be more effective and balanced.
MINISTRY GIFT DECEPTION
Ministry Gift Deception or “Gift Deception” is the phrase that the LORD has given me to adjust the mindset of today and tomorrow’s Kingdom Leaders. Gift Deception can be the enemy to pure salvation. It is actually an anti-salvation mindset that will manifest breakthroughs but steal salvation.
- Gift Deception allows one to think that he or she is mature because of the flow of the Spirit in connection with his/her ministry
- Gift Deception maintains it’s blinding power by using manifestation of the Spirit as the deceiver
Gift Deception or “Transgression Ministry” is an anti-salvation mindset that is in many individuals that look for accolades. It is rooted usually in those of us that have not had enough affirmation to be whole as individuals.
When this deception is at the head of ministries it will birth a ministry full of deformed spiritual minds. This type of ministry will house people that have developed their spiritual gifts through the strong teaching grace of the leader, but have adolescent character which manifests via jealousy, strife, pride and embittered Spirits throughout that local ministry.
This level of leadership can not foster a healthy salvation in spiritually gifted disciples, yet it is considered apostolic and prophetically mature in today’s Church. As a matter of fact, it is the chosen personality of Satan to begin to shift the Church from Christ Leadership to Church Leadership.
THIS IS AN ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT
In order for us to make such a strong declaration the scriptures must confirm this…
(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Iniquity – illegality, violation of the law, wickedness, unrighteousness
SALVATION OR ILLEGAL MANIFESTATION
If the scriptures are true, especially those taught by Christ, being gifted with high level manifestation does not even equal salvation.
We now see that a seasoned Kingdom Mentor trained by Christ will keep your focus on all the things that please Christ. These things are not just gifting, but also personal character development and honesty.
When we as leaders in the Body begin to work on personal character development along with spiritual gifting we will be on the straight and narrow path of legal ministry.
A GOOD KINGDOM MENTOR
A relevant Kingdom Mentor/Gift/Coach/Pastor will always re-focus his/her disciples on a Christ/Salvation maintaining mindset. This mentoring style comes from being mentored by Christ and groomed by the Holy Spirit in the inner man to protect future leaders from “GIFT DECEPTION” and loss of soul through ministry.
(11) For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
(13) Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
(14) If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
(15) If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
STAY CONNECTED TO APOSTLE JAMES FRANCIS
- Join our “Kingdom Seekers List and receive immediate access to the nationally acclaimed teaching from Apostle James Francis on “The Understanding of the Kingdom Entering Christian.”
- When you join the “Kingdom Seekers List” you will also receive specials savings on teachings, courses, events and certain Higher Level Gatherings held by Apostle James with some of our Kingdom’s Foremost Strategists and Executors.
- If this article has blessed you we ask that you donate any amount even if it’s a $1, by clicking the picture below. It helps us make a big difference!!!…..till next time, Apostle James:)