Before we can build others we must be built. In my time of leadership in the house of the LORD I have seen many Saints that have been left unprepared for true Kingdom Victory in their life.
This lack of preparation is both from false, errant teaching from the leadership and a lack of personal study, prayer, revelation, confirmation, patience and submission on the behalf of those being discipled.
THESE THINGS ARE A SURE FIRE FORMULA FOR “KINGDOM FAILURE.”
SATAN IS A PARTNER IN A KEY LEADERS BUILDING PROCESS
CHRIST did not preach one message on the Kingdom until he had overcome Satan in the wilderness. The holy writs show us that HE was led into the wilderness by the Holy Spirit. Therefore if we are to be as HE is, how can we avoid his process of being built.
Think of yourself as a bottle being made on an assembly line….A bottle that will house the anointing of Jesus Christ, how can you be the same bottle if you’re not built on the same assembly line.
THE WILDERNESS IS THE ASSEMBLY LINE OF THE GREAT ONES
- Moses found the LORD in the wilderness
- Israel was made to go through the wilderness with Moses to see more of the ability of God
- John the Baptist is preaching from the wilderness and bringing forth CHRIST’S MINISTRY
- JESUS was not allowed to speak as a KINGDOM LEADER until his wilderness experience
SHOULD YOUR VOICE BE HEARD IF YOUR BOTTLE IS DIFFERENT
If JESUS could not speak with the spiritual authority of a leader for the Kingdom until overcoming Satan in the wilderness…What gives our bottle spiritual authority to speak on behalf of the Kingdom?
- What wilderness has God put us through by his own choosing?
- What temptations did we have to face while in our building process?
- What message and anointing for that message has been engraved in us by trial, persecution and victory?
- What character was being manifested so that it could be overcome by the Word of God and internal Holy Spirit power?
THE FATHER is building victory preachers. Men and Women of God that have accepted the call and it’s wilderness to learn of themselves, Satan and the delivering power of God.
For one to really preach in the anointing given to his her life, they must begin to preach from the temptations (almost failures), found failures, and the overcome failures of his/her life.
WE MUST PREACH OUR WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE
We must preach what we ran into in our building process. We must tell the story of what happened when we were being built. We must let the LORD’S people know what we have been anointed for. We have been baptized and anointed for what we have overcome.
- Moses overcame the wilderness, so he could lead people through it
- JESUS overcame Satan, so HE can deliver people from him
- You overcame ????, so YOU can lead/deliver people from ???
When you finally get to that point of not running from the wilderness, but enduring it because you want to be the same new wineskin bottle that CHRIST was, you can be built.
Until you get to a point of exposing your wilderness weaknesses that you were led into by the Holy Ghost you can not set the LORD’S NATION (The Kingdom) free with HIS CHOSEN POWER FOR YOU.
You WILL NOT be able to truly introduce or prove the freedom, forgiveness and non-condemning power you found in Christ, you can not build properly, you are still a teacher of other’s messages and not the one that has been engraved in your Spirit by the King.
YOUR TRUE MESSAGE
Teach your true message, it will bring you and many others freedom. It will bring forth good fruit that is pleasing to the LORD. Those discipled by you will be those that can bring forth true Kingdom Fruit and they will be trusted of the LORD.
Secondarily, you will begin to birth a new type of Christianity that is fully of people that are not ashamed of their failures and weaknesses because they have received the true forgiveness obtained through the CROSS OF CHRIST.
THE BUILDING CALLED PAUL
(8) For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
(9) And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(10) Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
LOVE YOURSELF, YOUR CHOSEN PROCESS AND YOUR KING.
True Kingdom Blessings and Lifestyle.
James an apostle of JESUS THE CHRIST